Road: in the second part of our training program before Vätternrundan and Cykelvasan, it is still a common programme. Although this period is considered as the basic training.
During this training period, we can hopefully start to discern the light of winter tunnel and get the weathering on the cycling season. It is now the international Pro season kicks off, which means that it is easy to be inspired in the television couch.
Mars, however, is a winter month, so you have to put the band on the cykelentusiasmen for a little while. You can still add in all the other forms of exercise and dar advantage of the effect they give.
Have you practiced any other sports regularly during the winter you can now feel free to try the wings and fly a little closer to the sun. Why not go on to set a personal record of something like 3,000 metres on the course, 800 m freestyle or 2 000 metres rowing machine?
In General, however, you can afford to screw up the workout a little hack intensitetsskalan,
but remember that it is not yet time to give everything at every pass.
Have you been training well the last time, and have ambitious goals, you should aim to regularly get into cycle pass over three hours.
If you choose to pedal indoors to Kung Bore ravage healthy and make utomhuscyklingen
uncomfortable or impossible, you can run shorter and more intense. Also try to liven up the atmosphere and get a clear goal by synchronizing training with inspirational
training movies or good music.
Do you live in the northern part of the country can tough snowmobile track with fatbike be an option. If, however, you feel that your shape is more rounded than sharp, pleasure pass – which is neither particularly long or strenuous – fully adequate currently.
Longer Intervals – Shorter Rest
The Foundation of the training are different forms of intervals, which need not necessarily be carried out at a specific intensity. The mantra is running hard enough for the specified session. The intervals should be a bit longer and with a little less sleep. You can try to tread with very low Cadence, which both trains muscles effectively and helps to prepare the joints and tendons of the higher load cycling outdoors.
Bikes you much on indoor trainer is a tip to experiment when it comes to the
Bill of Exchange you are running on, versus the resistance on the trainers. Same intensity can be achieved with high gear and low resistance, low gear and high resistance. The feeling in the trampling is different in the two cases, but both types are needed and is good to practice on.
Have you been running strength training during the winter, you should continue working with the same main exercises for the muscles of the ball of a time. Are you familiar with weight training and exercises can now move from working with many repetitions and low weights, starting with fewer than six repetitions with the highest weight. Maximum strength training can improve movement economy of cyclists, which is extremely important for long races and Vasan.
When it comes to the upper body and core strength in particular you can feel free to be more
experimental. Challenge yourself with new and more advanced exercises and go the whole hog with repetitions, sets, intervals, övningsföljd or equipment.
YOU who PRACTICE 1-5 HOURS PER WEEK
- Monday Rest
- Tuesday 5-10 minute warm-up.4-6 x 4 minutes hard with 2 minutes rest. 5-10 minute cool-down.
- Wednesday 30-45 minutes max strength with < 6 reps and trunk strength or other cardio exercise than bicycle
- Thursday, 5-10 minutes warm-up.4-8 x 3 minutes hard with low Cadence (50-70 rpm) with 2 minutes rest. 5-10 minutes cool down
- Friday Rest
- Saturday, 60-120 minutes cycle or, Alternatively, any other form of exercise.Do you want to run a little harder, you can add 20-40 minutes in a high tempo.
- Sunday 30-45 minutes max strength with < 6 reps and trunk strength or other cardio exercise than bicycle.
YOU who TRAINS 6-10 HOURS PER WEEK
- Monday, 45-75 minutes maximum strength with < 6 reps and trunk strength
- Tuesday, Rest
- Wednesday 5-10 minute warm-up.5 x 30 seconds maximum Cadence with good technology with 1-2 minutes rest between. 3-6 x 3 minutes hard with 3 minutes rest.12 minutes enbens-training 3 x 2 minutes per leg. 5-10 minutes cool down
- Thursday, 45-75 minutes maximum strength with < 6 reps and trunk strength.Strength training can be exchanged for a ride if you want to focus on cycle training, such as 4-8 x 6 minutes (4 minutes rest) low Cadence (50-70 rpm), or a pass in any other form of exercise
- Friday Rest
- Saturday 5-10 minute warm-up.5 x 30 seconds maximum Cadence with good technology with 1-2 minutes rest between each. 3-6 x 3 minutes hard with 3 minutes rest. 12 minutes enbens-training 3 x 2 minutes per leg. 5-10 minute cool-down.
- Sunday 3-5 hours distance workouts on a bicycle or a longer pass in any other form of exercise.