Direct from SXSW in Austin, Texas (USA) – In a story posted earlier on the official SXSW Interactive blog, a close partnership with Microsoft to promote Internet Explorer 9 will allow any user on the Internet can watch the keynote SXSW via streaming.
All lectures can be found on the official SXSW website, programming, already with Brazil schedules are below and passes through several areas such as innovation, entrepreneurship, social media, development and digital culture:
- 17:30 – The revolution of payments is coming
- 19:00 – The network effect: building a sharing-based business
- 14:30 – Create more value than you capture
- 17:30 – content as a means for social change
- 19:00 – Do not shoot the player while it is learning
- 13:00 – Advise IT! Reconnecting Startups & Directors
- 16:00 – Programming the next chapter of American history
- 17:30 – Deboche Digital Anthony Bordain
Note on your calendar. The first panel begins soon, at 17.30.