Do you want a holiday staying in direct contact with nature? The camping is a viable solution. For those who choose a camping holiday must have at least some requirements: to adapt skills, knowledge of the world of camping, tents and all necessary equipment.
When choosing the tent must consider the type of camping you want to practice, and the way you want to live this experience. Let us not forget, however, that the tent is not able to provide all the comforts to which you are accustomed to at home.
- Teepee: inside a small tent is almost possible to stand, this is a point in its favor as it would facilitate the operation of change and relieves slight sense of oppression that can be felt in the lower blinds. For its particular sloping shape, during a sudden summer downpour easily let the water run down. The only problem is the tent model more difficult to mount and the least stable.
- Tent: the tent igloo is very compact and more stable. Many have a support structure also able to support it on very hard ground, where it is virtually impossible to knock the staples. Recommended for those suffering from back pain: in it you can just stay lying down or crouching. Also important are the size and weight: for a walking holiday is better to choose a light, small tent, easy to dismantle and easy to carry around.
For those who choose to sleep lying always in camp, you can opt for a tent larger for added convenience, and perhaps with a veranda where you can dine in one night of bad weather or indoor use to keep their own things.
It is advisable to try to mount the tent before leaving the house or better in the garden: it will avoid wasting the first day of camp to read the instruction manual and figure out how to mount a tent.
The equipment must carry only the bare essentials but there are objects that must not be missed.
- Waxed cloth: very useful in case of rain. Sometimes you run into any summer storm and a waxed canvas mounted over the tent protects us and keeps dry their belongings. It is useful also in the case of sun if it is not repaired by trees.
- Gas stove: no more and you happen to want to eat out, maybe cook camping could prove fun. No need to carry around all the cookware: just a pasta, a frying pan and a pot for milk.
- Plastic containers: the transparent plastic boxes with lid are very useful to store the dishes and spending in order to keep the food away from unpleasant creatures like ants and spiders, undisputed inhabitants of campsites.
- Gas or battery lantern: not all campsites offer the service and light a torch will serve you if you decide to stay in the tent during the night.
- Ropes: comfortable to create wires where to hang out the washing to dry. Rinunciatevi not just because you decided not to do laundry can always come in handy to hang anything.
- Mosquito repellent: our likeable enemies will not abandon even on vacation. The campsites are very often rich in vegetation and as you know mosquitoes love green. With the right precautions you can live with it. Also remember to always close the screen door of the tent so you can spend a peaceful night.
- Blanket: although the weather has given rising temperatures it is advisable to carry around an extra blanket.
The camping types are varied according to Andyoutdoor, ranging from real villages with all the comforts in pine forests with only the block of toilets.
In the case of the chosen destination without booking is advisable, before beginning to download the equipment, take a ride in order to get an idea of the place. Many camping, when full, you tend to put the tents in an aisle or in the sun or even close to the service block. The exploration of the camping also need to see the conditions of the toilets especially if you have children or special needs. If you really cannot visit the site or the campsite is located in a remote area, please feel free to look for in forum opinions vituali themed camping.
If it is a rich tourist area of camping, do not stop at the first you find, it is important to make a choice according to your needs. Who chooses the camp certainly does not put comfort first, otherwise go to the hotel, but that does not mean you have to miss in the locality of services that can make the most relaxing holiday such as a bar, a convenience store, barbecue facilities until children’s entertainment.
If you have animals please inform yourselves if they are listed: many camping accept dogs or cats, you just have to inquire first. The rules of the campers have respect and sharing. Do not forget to be able to draw from the knowledge of the old campers are always ready to give you a hand. Waking up to the smell of nature is a unique experience … to try at least once.
Girl Scouts Campout Planner Pack INSTANT DOWNLOAD Troop
Travel Magical Croatia
Checklist for a Road Trip
Special Olympics: Alpine Ski & Snowboard
The Most Romantic Italian Getaways
New ways to get more done in Outlook.com
10 best images about Fundraising Letters on Pinterest …
Hotels, Safari Lodges, marketing,Tanzania tours,Travel …
2015 Form IRS 1040
Know Your Camping Tricks and Essentials Small Budget Big Trips
What Is the Monster in ‘The Ritual’? Netflix’s Horror Film …
How to Organize, Add Storage and Improve Life in a Truck …
Pics Of Bullet Journals
The Complete Camping Food List for Planning, Packing and …
Sugar Hollow Campground