Make A Step By Step Lights Umbrella
For the Small & LowCost challenge this month of June, very easy proposes to use the theme of decoration for gardens, terraces, balconies…
This time I have chosen a very summery DIY that I already published in his day on my blog very easy, but that it had not filed in this blog and I wanted to share it here.
Recycle An Old Umbrella
An umbrella normally use it to protect us from the Sun, so far all agree but… I would suggest you use, to enjoy the Moon!
do you have an old or even broken umbrella? well… not tires it because we recycle!
Recycling is one of the best options for cheap and original decor and this parasol lights originality does not lack it.
Steps To Follow
- Disassembles the fabric of the umbrella, you fold it, but stay with tip protectors
- It passes a tough cord through plastic protectors
- Opens the umbrella and placed guards in place tightening the cord everything you can create an octagon
- Repeat the operation on the hinges forming an octagon smaller for greater stability
- Put a terminal block to connect the lights on the stick of the umbrella
- It begins to take the lights based on the Strip and see forming a spiral with them
- It only remains to connect it to the mains.
There’s no denying that it is precious, whether on a balcony, terrace or garden this parasol lights creates an idyllic environment that is ideal for a drink of wine under the stars in good company.
I am aware that many of those who follow my blog live in the southern hemisphere and there it is not very hot at this time of the year, but I invite you to dream of hot summer nights for a moment…
I surely think of you when high temperatures do not permit me to sleep lol.