Caring for the lingerie is as important as paying attention to the outerwear clothing. In fact, the lingerie says a lot about ourselves : if we are flirtatious, sensual, lovers of comfort … But often, when we acquired underwear, especially as relates to fasteners, pay close attention to aesthetics and forget the practical side.
Beyond the beautiful, sensual and daring to be one bra, keep in mind that fits our chest. To do this, it is essential to know what size bra use. In this respect, two aspects come into play:
The size, which is determined by the contour of the chest below the same and expressed in numbers -80, 85, 90, 100, etc. With a tape measure you can easily obtain it .
The cup, which is determined by the contour of the breast above the nipple and is expressed in letters- A , B, C, D, E. To calculate the cup, you must take into account the size number contour breast above the nipple and follow the following method:
- COPA A: If the difference between thetwo contours is 10 cm .
- COPA B: If the difference between thetwo contours is 15 cm.
- COPA C: If the difference between the two contours is 17.5 cm.
- COPA D: If the difference between thetwo contours is 20 cm.
- COPA E: If the difference between thetwo contours is 22.5 cm.
But not everything ends here. Once obtained chest measurement -80B, 90A, 100C, etc.- should take into account the following aspects to correctly choose the bra:
- The back of the bra should be completely horizontal.If left up means that we do not carry the right size.
- The central part should touch on the sternum, making a perfect separation between breast and chest.
- The rings should not be nailedor under the armpit nor in the center.
- The top of the bust should not protrudeabove the fabric with double breast effect.
What do you think the advice we give to choose the right bra? Do you have in mind when you are going to buy?