Quality materials, excellent battery life and a very special 2-in-1 system, is the 2-1 Etekcity 300 Cree flashlight, compact and with excellent value for money. More than 2-to-1 would be more correct to call it 3-in-1, in fact, besides being a good LED flashlight, thanks to a sliding system, turns into a camping lantern diffused light, and with the convenient USB port on the back, allows you to recharge mobile phones or power any device. Flashlight, lantern and power bank in single product: Let’s see what it is at Piercingflashlights.
Technical data 2-Etekcity 1 300 Cree flashlight
- Cree XP-E LED single by 300 lumens with adjustable focus.
- Rechargeable integrated with 2400mAh lithium-ion battery.
- USB port to charge devices.
- Anodized aluminum alloy body made with CNC process.
- Diffused light sliding system.
- Button for adjusting the light intensity + strobe mode.
- Light temperature 6000-7500K.
- Size 125mm x 30mm x 30mm.
- Net weight 125g.
- Included wrist strap.
Etekcity 2-1 300 Cree torch features
- I want from the click system, a system well realized that transforms the light beam (known in the LED to be well concentrated) in a soft glow from porter to comfortably use as “chandelier” inside the tent or on the coffee table. You go from a classic handle that orients frontally, to a vertical grip, very convenient in static situations because it allows you to have a good overview around him: do you remember the classic moment point the flashlight everywhere looking for who knows what object? Well, forget about that.
- Little reflection on materials: excellent workmanship and in my opinion good perspective as regards the duration, with aluminum is not mistaken.
- Regarding the power bank not too capacious does not permit a full charge, let’s see it as an option to be used in case of emergency, even as it undermines dramatically the precious autonomy when it comes to flashlights.
- Autonomy, if we consider it as exclusive use of LEDs is great, 2400mAh son enough to use it in normal conditions for at least 3-4 days.
Best uses Cree torch 2-300 Etekcity 1
Personally, I see great if we’re talking about classic camping (personally I think I’ll use a lot this year), but gets a little too inconvenient when it comes to activity a bit more technical, the lens used by the manufacturer makes the very concentrated beam (up to project the shape of LED) and in the case where you have to go a long way to walk at night may be uncomfortable. In parallel, however, the release system (which I admit, I was impressed) makes it ideal if you want to use one device for camping.
Value for price.
Capacious and rechargeable battery.
Possibility of using it as emergency charger.
Lens that focus too much on the beam.
If your intention is to make a lightning 2-3 people in this camp is a great alterative to lug around all the different lamps and bulbs: is handy, compact and powerful. The great location makes it attractive to even the most indecisive. I personally, I recommend it.