Fancy a sweet but ideas are already starting to run low? Today we bring you a suggestion and quick and healthy cake, oatmeal, and sweet potatoes. Give it a try.
This recipe of cake of oatmeal, and sweet potatoes is a suggestion for a breakfast, mid-morning or even snack healthy. Sometimes feel like we vary our snacks throughout the day and for the same reason, nothing better than some cookies quick and easy to make. In addition, tasty for an afternoon of work.
The combination of oats and sweet potato makes this cake different and healthy, proving that it is not necessary to the use of ingredients the less healthy to get a sweet also delicious.
Stay with our suggestion, try it, and share with us your experience.
RECIPE QUICK AND EASY CAKE OATMEAL, AND SWEET POTATOES
– Ingredients –
- 3 tablespoons rolled oats
- 2 slices of sweet potato baked (150g)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of yeast normal
- 1 handful of dried fruit parties roughly (almonds/walnuts)
– Mode of preparation –
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Put the sweet potatoes in a bowl and crush.
- Add the oats and the dried fruit and mix until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the eggs and stir. Let it stand about 10 to 15 minutes covered with a cloth.
- Available in shapes (tip: you can use forms of silicone that are super easy to after the cake out and it is not necessary to put any grease to grease).
- Put a topping of dry fruits.